Latest posts by Laurie Macomber (see all)
- 10 Tips On How To Beat A Gamblers Addiction - March 25, 2017
- Casino-Gaming :: Sports betting tips - March 23, 2017
- Online Poker Betting Strategies – free article courtesy of ArticleCity.com - March 1, 2017
This addiction spares nobody, as it can affect women, men, various religious, ethnic and socio-economic groups. If you have thoughts about going to gamble, say to yourself “I cannot gamble today because I do not gamble anymore”.
3. Seek out individual counseling by a trained gambling counselor to help support you, encourage you, and help you fight your gamblers addiction.
5. Some of these are very expensive; however, some are reasonable and quite good.
The only way that you can recover from a gamblers addiction is to get help to stop gambling. Remember what it feels like when you lose lot of money and time after a gambling binge. You also may have a problem with your job, your friends or your family. A gamblers addiction is very powerful, and it can take some time before you fully recover.
If you suffer from a gambling addiction, you may be in several thousands of dollars in debt. Make a daily schedule of your tasks and activities. These thoughts and feelings are very powerful and can prevent a gamblers addiction relapse. Whatever it may be, things are most likely not good if you have a gambling addiction.
9. Find out about visiting a Gamblers Anonymous meeting in your community. Treat yourself to something special at the end of every week that you do not gambling. These meetings can help give you a real live support system of people who also want to stop gambling.
Here are some tips on how to beat a gamblers addiction so you can reclaim your life and regain control of your life as well.
4. Make sure you include slots from the time you get up until the time you go to bed. Search online for gamblers addiction forums. There are some wonderful gambling help books and gambling self-help courses available online. It may take several attempts; however, your efforts will never go unrealized. There are many more tips, and many more ways to beat this horrible addiction, however, this was just a start.
1. Make a decision to stop gambling. When you take care of yourself physically and emotionally, you will not have time to partake in your gamblers addiction activities.
2. Make sure that you practice self-care by eating properly, exercising, and getting a good night sleep each night. Usually a gambling addiction is progressive and chronic and can cause severe pain and suffering on the part of the gambler.
8. You may be maxed out on http://senate.gov your credit cards or in danger of losing your home.
Because this addiction has the highest suicide rate of all addictions, it is truly important that you get help for yourself to stop gambling.
7. Join the forum and become part of the community.. Please get help for this addiction now.
10. It is important to have powerful tools to stop the urge to go back and gamble again.
If you have a gamblers addiction, you may be extremely depressed, suicidal, and have neglected your health. Make that decision today, and do not gamble under any circumstances. An addiction to gambling can create social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and financial problems. Boredom is a huge trigger in a gambling addiction and you do not want to have a lot of free time on your hands.
Do you or someone you love suffer from a gamblers addiction? Gamblers addictions are becoming more and more common with the proliferation of gambling casinos throughout the world.
Gambling as a recreational hobby has become more and more popular throughout the world, and easy access to casinos can make it easier to develop a gamblers addiction.
When you suffer from a gamblers addiction, life can change for the worst. A gamblers addiction does not have to ruin your life. An excellent one is the Safe Harbor Compulsive Gambling Hub. Whatever you do, never stop trying to stop gambling. Rewarding yourself when you stop gambling will help to reinforce the new behaviors that you are learning.
It is hoped that these tips on how to beat a gambling addiction were helpful to you. If not, life can dramatically deteriorate for the worst and things can begin to spiral out of control.
6. Keep these thoughts and feelings in your mind, or write these down on paper. There are many